Free up space by storing your Ladder Rail Extension
The KRS Ladder Rails system is lightweight yet extremely strong, designed for commercial vehicle requirements. The specially mounted low friction skid blocks and rail extrusions ensure ease of loading and unloading of ladders.
Safely secure ladders from rear of vehicle, eliminate the dangerous practice of securing ladders on driver’s side of vehicle with oncoming traffic.
With over 20,000 vehicles fitted with KRS Ladder Rails throughout Europe and ZERO warranty issues, you can be assured of quality and reliability.
- Extension Ladder Rail Kits available in 2.0m, 2.6m or 3.0m lengths
Each Ladder Rail Kit includes:
- pair of anodised ladder rails including low friction skid blocks along rails
- rear loading plate with mounted cam buckle
- pair of anodised ladder hoops
- universal fixing kit to secure to roof rack internal channel
- fitting instructions
Load your extension ladder with ease.
Slide your ladder onto the rails and secure easily with our quick release cam buckle strap.
Load and secure from the rear of your vehicle easily and safely.
Note: Roof racks are not included with KRS Ladder Racks, but they work great with KRS Roof Racks.