Kinetics Engineering is the original company that became the foundation for the Kinetics Group of Companies.
It commenced in very humble beginnings in suburban Adelaide in 1989 and was formed to develop innovative products for Australian and Export markets.
Product range has expanded into Roof Racks, Ladder Rails, Van Rear Steps, Bazooka Caps and Clamps, Van Flooring, Mobile Hand Washing Units, basically everything required for a complete commercial van fitout.
Along the way the company vertically expanded integrating the following companies:
- Vector Technologies (Australia) – for more details on this group please click http://www.blownplastics.com.au/
- Vector Technologies (Thailand) – for more details on this company please click here
- Toolcraft Australia – a high precision machining division – for more details on this company please click here
- Bott Storage Systems – for more details on Bott Storage Systems please click here
- Axiom Engineering UK – for more details on this company please click here
Today, the group employs around 170 people in three countries