Miniwash Hand Washing Unit Features
- The Miniwash Hand Washing Unit has a large Filler Opening – allows easy filling
- Water Level Indicator
- Indicator Lamp – illuminates when heater element is operating
- Quality Tap – maintenance free
- A cover moulded from super tough, UV resistant polymers suitable for internal and external applications
- Fold Down Basin – drains automatically when folded up
- Drain Hose, drain hose fitted to the base of the unit for dispersion of used water
- Easy Installation, the unit can easily be mounted to any vertical surface and wired to a 12 or 24 volt power source.
- The Heavy Duty Element uses highly corrosive resistant materials and state of the art electronics. The water element thermostatically controls the hot water temperature to 44° C. The system is also protected by a thermal overload safety device.
To view PDF of brochure with specifications and dimensions click here: PDF.
Weight: 4.4kg Empty, 10.3kg Full (9.70lb Empty, 22.70lb Full)
Water Capacity: 6.0 litres (1.63 US Gallons)
Voltage – 12V System: 9.6 Amps at 12 Volt DC
Voltage – 24V System: 7 Amps at 24 Volt DC
- Hot Tap Only
- Unit is thermostatically controlled
- Power Lead connected to vehicles power supply via a relay, so the unit is only operational when the vehicles ignition is on